Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Febreze Pooch n' Purr Kit



What a surprise today when the Fed Ex truck pulled in to the driveway! I couldn't remember ordering anything, so I wondered why he was here.

I received a Pooch n' Purr Kit from Febreze! I had to look back through posts all the way to February to see why I was getting it.


I saw a link to sign up for it on Freebies 4 mom. I love that website! Thanks Heather for helping us all find these freebies!


Here is what was in the box: a can of Febreze Air Effects Pet Odor Eliminator to test out, a lid for a can of dog food, a doggie neckerchief, a squeaky dog toy newspaper, and the black bag in the picture is a pet carrier!


I love surprises!




4 comments:

Heather Hernandez said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you got it! I don't usually list the pet freebies, but I sure am glad I listed this one. Keep enjoying the freebies!

Amanda said...

seriously...i LOVE freebies! though i wasn't "around" freebie land back in february. getting the mail is so much fun these days!

Amanda said...

you asked about kate's float. i got it when elizabeth was little...and LOVE it...love that it has a sun-shade that can be attached and detached...it is easy to use..safe...fun! you can find it at www.onestepahead.com and i also noticed target has one that looks almost exactly the same in their ad this week. i found mine at babies-r-us a couple years back!

Stacey Moore said...

how exciting!!