Saturday, May 10, 2008

Welcome to Southern Blessings!

Hey Y'all! This is my first blog. I know I have a lot to learn! My name is Nancy and I am a wife and a stay at home mom to two boys.



Since our last child was born, we have moved away from the city and back to the country. We had greatly missed it. We have been in South Carolina about 7 1/2 months now.



I was working for a bank, and was thankfully laid off while I was pregnant. Now I know most people wouldn't have been thankful to lose their job, but I really wanted to be able to stay at home with my baby. It is really a blessing to be able to watch him discover new things each day.



Even though it can be a challenge, I am also happy to be able to homeschool my other son. I always wanted to do it, but didn't think it was possible financially to stay home. Well, boy was I wrong. You just have to want to do it and be willing to live more within your means. Something I had never tried! I am grateful to my husband for giving me this opportunity.



The Lord has blessed us greatly!

1 comments:

Alli said...

It's me, I am glad you got a blog now. I love the pink background. I know mom is now letting me put my own entries on my blog now. I have learned alot about blogging.

C ya'll l8r!

Handmaidenalli